Data we collect through the website
How we collect them
We collect information in different ways through the website, such as:
- Contact web-forms.
- Curriculum vitae submission form.
- Registration to newsletter.
- Cookies and Other Technologies
What Data do we collect
We collect the following Data:
Your personal information, which are included in the e-mail or the contact form that you send us.
Your personal information and information about your education, your professional qualifications and skills, which are included in the CV that you send us.
Information about the Internet Protocol (IP address), the time of your access to the website, the URL, the type and settings of your web browser. Also, information about your recent visits to our website and about the material you saw during your visit. We collect this information through cookies and other technologies we use, only with your consent, unless they are necessary for your browsing of the website. They are anonymous and we can not identify you through them.
Reason we process them
We process these Data only if necessary for:
- To process your request and take the appropriate steps so that we can have the best possible relationship with you and improve our products.
- To examine the possibility of your employment in our Company, depending on your qualifications and our needs.
- Understand how you use our website and make it more functional and secure.
In some cases we may need to use the Data for:
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- To strengthen the long-term financial value of our Company.
We also use the Data we collect through our website contact forms to promote our products. If you contact us, submitting a request for our products, we will ask for your consent, in order to inform you in the future about our products, exhibitions or offers. You have the right to revoke this consent at any time, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will we keep them
We process the Data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it. We periodically review the Data we have stored and proceed to delete it, when it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes. Specifically:
- We retain information about your requests as long as it takes to review them and take appropriate action.
- We retain the information contained in your CV for a maximum period of two (2) years, in order to contact you for future jobs.
We take the appropriate technical and organizational measures for the secure processing of the Data, in order to avoid unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. All measures are in accordance with the Information Security Management System (ISO 27001: 2013) which covers our systems and functions, for which MPASS has received relevant certification.